Friday 26 November 2010

Alrighty then... these blogs are all appearing on one day because the internet is expensive in this hotel, so we now have a dongle! Love that word. Wifi is now here and I can access the internet in my room, rather than paying $2 for 20 mins on the computers in the lobby (always imagining someone is looking over my shoulder).

The orange juice needs some explanation. After arriving I began to sneeze, alot. It was hayfever and it was awful, the worst I have ever experienced. I read in the newpaper today that it was the highest pollen count they have had in ages and that people with asthma were filling the hospitals, however some rain has dampened this down. On wednesday, it was andys turn to feel poorly and he took to bed after we had been out exploring the suburbs in the morning. I won't go into too much detail over andy's illness, but you can imagine...
Then as the hayfever wore off, I have had the pleasure of sneezing due to a massive head cold!

So... even with all these setbacks, we have been busy looking for an apartment and travelling the city (especially by tram as you can see in the photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment