Monday 14 February 2011

Other random stuff

Just wanted to share a few bit of info with you and a few photos.

Firstly the building and the story behind the building of the BBQ.

The BBQ was a self build, not a worry after the many years of putting together flat pack furniture from IKEA. So after the purchase was made and a short drive home assembly began, only to find (or not) that there were 3 screws missing.

One phone call and another drive we collected the screws (for the handle). When screwing in the handle, it snaps (the shops are now shut). Another phone call the next day results in a handle being sent through the post. After a couple of days a courier drops of a package, I open package to find that the new handle is in 2 pieces.



Another phone call, a new handle will be couriered round tomorrow, the guy even wraps the parcel himself to ensure enough packaging material is used. So it took a while but we have a fully functional BBQ and all in all the shop people were very good and I can now enjoy barbecued corn on the cob, YUM.



Next, comes the lettuce and the spring onions, the lettuce comes with roots and the spring onions are really long. No real reason for this just I thought it was interesting/unusual.




Lastly, I am a learning to crochet, I have had a lesson, so send in your requests, I am a little slow at the moment so they might take a while, I also need to buy more wool as I only have green left, which is fine for practise and green objects but it is a little limiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment